Position: Activations Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as an Activations Administrator. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will provide comprehensive administrative support. They will be responsible for managing day to day complex requirements to ensure they are carried out diligently and accurately. A professional and confidential manner will be required at all times.
Your main activities will include:
- Managing multiple system documents (MS Excel) and ensuring data is captured and updated within our Service Level Agreeements
- Updating of internal database system
- Liaising with clients/suppliers competently
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the team
- Diary management – planning and organising meetings both electronic and manual
- Attend meetings & conference calls, taking action points and writing minutes as directed
- Preparing papers/presentations for meetings i.e. Operational meetings, client meetings
- Supporting other Team Members as and when required with administrative tasks
- Assisting colleagues and co-workers with ad hoc duties
- Supporting the invoicing team as required
- Responsible for own health and safety and adhering to company policy and procedures
- Responsible for ongoing personal development to assist the business
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post and department.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – Expert or Master Level
- Relevant Degree – Engineering, Computer Science, ICT, etc.
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Uses own initiative to develop ideas and practices
- Excellent time-management skills
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.