Position: Noticing Co-ordinator
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
Comex 2000 is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
Our continued investment in people, technology and systems keeps us at the forefront of our industry sector and currently we are on the look-out for more enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented staff to join our growing team.
At present we are looking to recruit a Noticing Co-ordinator to provide a support service to a specialist team, in order to ensure all queries are resolved within a timely and effective manner.
The role will suit someone who has a degree of self-reliance, as they will be responsible for a specific set of tasks and preferably good working knowledge of the civil engineering and/or the cable industry
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for raising and completing council notices for Streetworks Nationally
- Registering Excavation co ordinates
- Interface for the field team and customer
- Receive and review daily work load on the Internal System (training given)
- Act as an interface with the customer to provide timely and accurate updates
- Management of trackers as required
- Provide timely accurate reports to the field teams
This list is not exhaustive and reasonable requests may be asked of the job holder as operational requirements dictate.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Ideally, ( but not essential) experience on Council systems , EXOR, SYMOLOGY , ETON, or permits
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues raised
- Work on initiative , proactive and willing to challenge
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements
- Excellent time management, meeting tight deadlines
- Quality and accuracy of data – input and output
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables
- Strong IT skills and competency in computer systems
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.